Operations of the Centre of Social Supporting Services
ANATOLIKI s.a. in continuation of her prior initiatives and activities in the field of human resources operates since 1998 the certified Centre of Social Supporting Services (CSSS).
The centre’s aim is to develop integratedemployment support activities for local human resources, with an emphasis on the specialized and systemic support of the employment and the social inclusion of unemployed socially vulnerable groups.
The centre’s operation, as part of its contribution to local social development, towards prevention of social groups’ exclusion from work and improvement of the employability, job and social skills of the unemployed is achieved through the implementation of a series of quality and targeted interventions that ensure the application of the mainstreaming principle for equal opportunities in information and access to social benefits of health, education, culture and work.
The centre develops activities and projects structured in two main axis:
- ACTIVITIES OF EMPOWERMENT, INFORMATION AND PREPARATION FOR INTEGRATION IN THE LABOUR MARKET
- ACTIVITIES OF SOCIAL ACTIVISM, INFORMATION AND AWARENESS RAISING
CSSS specializes in providing services to the following categories of vulnerable social groups
- Long-term unemployed above 45 years of age
- Individuals with special needs
- Former substance users or individuals who are in the process of detoxification
- People experiencing or at risk of poverty
- Specific categories of women at risk of social exclusion (single mothers, women in remote areas)
- Other individuals at risk of exclusion from the labour market (young people with poor qualifications etc.)
ACTIVITIES OF EMPOWERMENT, INFORMATION AND PREPARATION FOR INTEGRATION IN THE LABOUR MARKET
These activities have the following objectives:
- The removal of the objective and subjective conditions that lead specific target groups outside the labor market
- The development of skills abilities and qualifications and the facilitation of access in the labor market of the target groups through information activities, recording of market needs, professional guidance and counseling on specialized legal, accounting, tax and insurance issues.
- Social and psychological support towards managing subjective suspensions and objective barriers during the process of social and occupational integration of the target groups
Provision of individual and group counseling services
- Information- awareness raising and activisation of beneficiaries in order to participate in support actions
- Psychosocial support counseling
- Counseling towards developing social skills
- Personalized Professional Orientation and Reorientation
- Counseling on job seeking techniques
- Counseling of entrepreneurship and support for women entrepreneurship
- Counseling and information on legal support
- Monitoring and support of the beneficiaries throughout the process of counseling and support
ACTIVITIES OF SOCIAL ACTIVISM, INFORMATION AND AWARENESS RAISING
The aim of the social information and awareness raising activities is the contribution towards the fight against discrimination, the removal of negative social stereotypes and social stigma while simultaneously promoting social solidarity and equal social participation in the framework of a sustainable model of social and economic local development.
- Organisation of activities and publicity tools for the support interventions targeted to the general population and the target groups
- Development of networks and partnerships with local authorities, social partners and civil society
- Development of partnerships and awareness raising with local businesses
- Enabling and educating volunteers
- Organisation of events-workshops-conferences-forums with the active participation of beneficiaries
- Development and implementation of targeted media plans and communication strategies to raise awareness by disseminating information in all media and social networks.